AAVL Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- AccuRoot shall not be responsible to Users for conducting any due diligence on the participants included on the AAVL.
- Users should use their best judgement and due diligence process when deciding to work with a particular participant.
- Users shall be solely responsible for the outcome resulting from their decision to work with a participant listed on the AAVL.
- AccuRoot shall not be liable for any loss suffered by any User or Participant as a result of their participation in, or use of, the AAVL.
- In addition, AccuRoot shall not be responsible or liable for any advice given or services provided by the participants listed on the AAVL notwithstanding the fact that such providers may have been introduced to the user through AccuRoot and the AAVL.
- You agree that you will not sue, either directly or indirectly AccuRoot or any of its employees, directors, officers, owners or any related companies or subsidiaries, regarding the AAVL or the Terms and Conditions contained herein.
- Users hereby acknowledge and understand that AccuRoot shall not be liable for the actions, services or products rendered to the user by any of the participants listed on the AAVL.